This new release (TidyTabs 1.2.1) is a minor update which introduces the following changes:
- Fixed: Sometimes, when a window is created close to the screen edge, the tab is incorrectly placed.
- Fixed: When cancelling the edition of a tab name, the tab name is not updated anymore when the window title is changed by the application.
- Fixed: When auto-grouping is enabled for explorer.exe, the copy progression window of explorer.exe should be ignored (Windows 8 and Windows 10).
- Fixed: Problem with the Excel's Visual Basic Editor window.
- Fixed: When several Excel windows are grouped, closing a tab closes all the excel windows.