This new release (TidyTabs 1.14.0) is a major update which introduces the following changes:
- Automatic tab sorting: in the right-click menu, you can now choose in which order the tabs should be displayed.
- For Smart Groups, TidyTabs remembers the sorting option that you have chosen (by default the tabs are ordered by inclusion rule).
- In the group editor, you can now reorder the inclusion rules. The order of the rules can be used to sort the tabs.
- In the GROUPS tab of the TidyTabs settings, you can now reorder the groups. The order is important because the windows are placed in the first matching group.
- In the EXCEPTIONS tab of the TidyTabs settings, you can now reorder the filtering rules of the whitelist and blacklist.
- New keyboard shortcuts.
- The keyboard shortcuts are not displayed anymore in the right-click menu when they are disabled.
- Fixed: Application crashing at startup in some rare circumstances.