This new release (BrainSoup 1.3.0) is a major update which introduces the following changes:
- Custom Tools: you can now add unique new abilities to your agents in a matter of minutes, enabling them to call commands, programs or scripts on your system. The possibilities are truly endless. Dock-E can even create these tools for you.
- Code interpreter: the 'Python' tool is an excellent example of what can be done with Custom Tools. It lets your agents use the Python interpreter on your machine to execute code and perform complex tasks.
- Image generation: your agents can now create images with DALL-E thanks to the 'TextToImage' tool.
- Complex calculations: your agents can perform advanced calculations without making mistakes, thanks to the 'Calculator' tool.
- Improved default LLM settings for integrated and new agents, for smoother, more realistic conversations.
- Important update of Doc-E's knowledge.
- Fixed a problem where agents sometimes refused to respond to the user in multi-party conversations.