This new release (BrainSoup 1.2.0) is a major update which introduces the following changes:
- Tools: your agents can now use tools to interact with the outside world!
- ChatGPT plugin support: leverage the thousands of ChatGPT plugins already available to give your agents superpowers!
- Web browsing: Your agents can now search the Internet and read web pages with the built-in WebBrowser tool.
- Important update of Doc-E's knowledge.
- Doc-E now has access to real-time information on the internal state of BrainSoup, and is better placed than ever to help you set up your automation scenarios.
- Fixed a problem where agents sometimes tried to impersonate other agents. Agents are now much more reliable overall.
- Several improvements in GUI usability.
- 100 new avatars.