This new release (BrainSoup 1.5.0) is a major update which introduces the following changes:
- New 'FileSystemExecute' tool: allowing your agents to execute programs placed in the chatroom's sandboxed file system, giving them a new easy way of interacting with the outside world.
- New "FileSystem" event source: enabling your agents to detect and react to changes in sandbox files.
- New dynamic "FileSystem" context: enabling your agents to be aware of the files present in the sandbox without having to use the "FileSystemRead" tool, thus considerably increasing their agility.
- The sandboxed file system is now the default working directory for all Built-In and custom tools, enabling the development of more advanced scenarios combining several tools.
- The 'FileSystem' tool has been split into 'FileSystemRead' and 'FileSystemWrite', giving you fine-grained control over what your agents can do.
- Added a function to clone an agent.
- Updated Doc-E's knowledge.
- Fixed a crash issue.