This new release (GameLibBooster 1.4.2) is a minor update which introduces the following changes:
- Updated: Copyright information.
- Modified: Improved the colors of the charts.
- Modified: Added 'Steamworks Common Redistributables' to the blacklist.
- Added: Rescan an application when it has been updated.
- Added: The Steam applications that are not games are ignored.
- Added: Tooltips.
- Fixed: Application crashing when a Steam game is uninstalled.
- Fixed: When the OptimizationPlanner updates itself after a successful optimization, the last move is not yet reflected by the file system, causing the OptimizationPlanner to think that a new optimization is required.
- Fixed: Crash if a FileSystemWatcher calls its callback when the application is closing.